Marie Antoinette wigs made of saran wrap. SO cool. →
Day ten: one confession.
1. I am extremely scared of what the future holds for me.
Day nine: two smileys that describe your life...
1. ;) 2. :P
Day eight: three turn ons.
1. Dark hair. 2. Sense of humor. 3. Nice smile.
I FUCKIN HATE ADAMS/DREWS MOM.
degrassiismylife: Submitted by theonlyexceptionx3
Day seven: four turn offs.
1. Guys who smoke cigarettes. 2. Bad spelling/grammar. 3. Being ignored. 4. Extreme arrogance/condescension.
Day six: five people who mean a lot (in no order...
I’m not including family members, because that’s pretty obvious. 1. Katrina Herzik 2. Mitch Grassi 3. Danielle Dalton 4. Jackson Savarese 5. Jaclyn Bishop
Day five: six things you wish you’d never done.
1. Abandoned my friends freshman/sophomore year for a boy. 2. Given less than 100% of myself to my schoolwork in high school. 3. Lied to my parents. 4. Gotten drunk. 5. Gotten in a car accident. 6. Loved people who only loved me half as much as I loved them.
Day four: seven things that cross your mind a lot
1. My cat dying. 2. Moving to LA. 3. What my friends who have moved are doing. 4. What I want to buy next. 5. FOOD. 6. Funny memories. 7. Ideas for painting.
I can't help but be sad.
Although I’m supposed to be up for work in 3 hours, I can’t sleep. I am so full of emotions that I can’t really describe, but to name a few, I know that I’m sad, confused, and feeling really nostalgic. My friends are living in dorms in both different states and different cities in Texas, and some are going back to school as high school seniors, while I’m sitting...
Day three: eight ways to win your heart
1. Love cats. Plain and simple. 2. Buy me ice cream and milkshakes. 3. Be yourself. 4. Respect Lady Gaga. 5. Make me and my friends laugh. 6. Dressing well is really nice in my book. 7. Be able to have a real conversation with me. 8. Be an avid reader.
Day two: nine things about yourself.
1. I love cats more than I love living. 2. My favorite foods all consist of rice or noodles. 3. I was the Editor-in-Chief of my high school literary magazine. 4. I paint pictures of mostly girls and birds. 5. I want to live in LA. 6. I have an extensive collection of Hello Kitty items. 7. I have sent in at least 20 secrets to PostSecret, but none have been posted. 8. I would really love to...
Day one: Ten things you want to say to ten...
1. I don’t want to break your heart. 2. I miss your friendship more than anything, and I hope one day we can be close again. 3. You are the most beautiful human being I have ever met, and I hope we remain friends forever. 4. I am sorry that we let our friendship go this year, and that I wasn’t able to show you how much I truly care before you moved. I hope to visit you and become...